What types of people share content the most? One of the common myths: you may think weekends are the best time to post cool stuff on Facebook. A recent study from POST shows that we may need to unlearn much of what we believe about sharing on Facebook.
- Most content sharing happens on Facebook & Twitter
- Users click social links at an equal rate — regardless of the URL
- Shortened links have a similar lifespan regardless of when the content is initially posted
- Brand engagement peaks on weekends
- Millennial generation shares the most content
- Facebook offers the most referral traffic
See full story on postplanner.com
Image courtesy of postplanner.com
You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection, to some suppliers of goods and services that are written about, and we may be compensated for showing ads or recommending products or services or linking to the supplier's website. Read more.